QHDTV APK : So far, we’ve come across so many media streaming apps. Some claims to give you HD quality videos, movies, and TV shows. Whereas on the other hand others claim to offer LIVE TV functionality and almost every such app offers offline viewing capabilities. But what is that one single app that lets you do all that? Well, QHDTV should be the first choice when it comes to watching IPTV on your android smartphone, tablet or even Android TV.
QHDTV offers a lot of options to choose from Arabic TV shows, and serials. More so, the QHDTV is mainly designed to be installed on an android based TV, but some users have already installed it on their Android handheld devices.
QHDTV APK supports, almost all the android TV boxes, Android-based smart televisions that support third-party app installation, smartphones and tablets running on the android, VLC player, and even Linux systems. The app is not available officially via the Google Play Store, but surely you can install it via some other third-party store, more on that later.
You may be thinking that QHDTV is just another TV-based app, that lets users watch their favorite TV channels and save them for offline watching. But unfortunately, you are wrong. There is a lot more QHDTV APK can do apart from this, let’s know what makes QHDTV APK stand out.
The app has over 1300 live channels to choose from. The list of the Live channels mostly goes from
- Middle East
- Portugal and many more.
- Furthermore, there are over 2000 VOD available. Sure, there is some subscription fee involved, but you are always paying less and getting more, at least in this case.
- You can also get the cracked version of the app installed instead to save some money, and after trying the app for some time, make sure to purchase the subscription plan.
- QHDTV APK offers over 20 national programs which enable you to watch everything that is going on in the world.
- You can pick from the section of Sports, Movies, Cartoons, daily soaps, etc. They have a huge variety of content in their libraries.
- The app has a box office feature that provides the users with a lot of new latest movies in HD quality. And the library data keeps on getting updated every single week.
- The user interface of the QHDTV APK is intuitive with easy to understand controls and options.
- The content offered by the app is in high definition quality.
- The app works buttery smooth, the library option with the search option makes the experience even more smooth.
- There is also a favorite feature included in the latest updates that enable users to mark the shows and movies that they watch more frequently. This enables them with easy access to their favorite shows or movies.
- The library gets updated every day couple of times. The database never gets stale.
- There is one more thing that is built right for QHDTV APK, and that is the EPG mode. EPG function enables you to see what’s coming up next after the program that is currently being aired.
- Furthermore, you are also given a choice to change the operating interface via the remote control button.
- Time control is also provided to control the progress of the video being played. This enables you to quickly jump to your favorite part of the TV show or the movie.
- So, these were some of the most important and noteworthy features of the QHDTV APK.
Note- The service offered by the QHDTV APK isn’t provided for free, there are some subscription fees involved. Though, the usage and the distribution of the QHDTV APK is free.
Moving on, we’ll now explain how you can install QHDTV APK on your android device.
How to download and install QHDTV APK
Though the app mainly should be installed on the Android based TV and TV boxes. But as the operating system is the same, we can install the app on android smartphone and tablets also.
Furthermore, the installation procedure is same for both the smartphones, tablets and TV and TV boxes. So here is how you can install QHDTV, now
- The first and foremost step is to enable the device to accept the apps that are being downloaded from unsigned sources or any other source for that matter apart from Google Play Store.
- This is called as sideloading of the apps. Sideloading is necessary for the Android device so that the user can install their favorite app right away.
- Sideloading is very easy, here is how you can do that;
- First, make sure that the ‘Unknown Sources’ option is check marked and enabled. This can be done by entering in the Settings option and from there in the security options. The option for Unknown Sources must be enabled to make sure a hassle-free installation of the QHDTV.
- Once it is done, it is time to download the app from their official website.
- Furthermore, you can also install some file manager to make the installation process much easier.
- Using the file manager, navigate to the folder where you’ve saved the downloaded apk file.
- From the folder where you’ve saved the apk file, tap on the icon for the QHDTV APK and begin the installation.
- Once the installation is completed the app will appear in the app drawer. Also, make sure that during its installation you need to take care of the permissions you agree to.
- Always read the permissions that you’ve granted to prevent yourself from any unwanted attack or unwanted leak of information.
Now you can start using the QHDTV APK fully.
Furthermore, it is not recommended to keep the ‘Unknown Sources’ option enabled. As soon as the installation gets over, try to reverse the steps to disable the Unknown Sources option and hence preventing any system hijack.
QHDTV APK is one such app that has a huge library, and because of the compatibility with almost all the Android based devices, you can get it installed on the tvs and TV boxes.
What do you think? Which one is your favorite go-to streaming app? Share your favorites with us in the comment section. You can also find more information and similar streaming applications which will compatible on your devices according to versions, Visit our home page, androidtvapks.com